You don't want to miss the third day of our 17th Annual What's Next Longevity Venture Summit, taking place right here, Tuesday, July 21! On July 21st, follow our agenda and have access to the speakers on the program to ask them questions on the virtual platform.
We have an incredible lineup of speakers for Day 3 of this virtual event, that you won’t want to miss. You can also view all the content that took place on June 24-25 on-demand by visiting the main feed.
July 21 Agenda Highlights
- Keynote: Nancy LeaMond, SVP and Chief Advocacy & Engagement Officer, AARP
- The Road Ahead: Trends and Challenges for Older Adults in the Age of COVID-19
- Pitch for Distribution Investment Competition
- Three companies pitch their product, or service for support to build their enterprise. Think Shark Tank!
- Keynote: Ken Dychtwald, Founder and CEO, Age Wave
- The Next Wave: How Boomer Retirees Will Redefine Money, Consumerism, Family, Work, Housing, Mobility, Health and Success—Post COVID-19
- $10,000 Business Plan Competition
- Five companies pitching for growth stage investing
Having Trouble accessing content? Make sure you are logged into the platform. If you have not logged into the platform yet and created a profile make sure to check your inbox for your invitation!
To create your profile, you'll need to find your customized invitation ticket. Your invitation was sent to the email address you registered for the event with.
Your invite came from: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Don't Miss Out - July 21 What's Next Venture Summit
Once you find this email click the button that reads, "Create your Profile."
*Some email clients send the invite to certain folders so be sure to search your inbox for either the sender or the subject line!
Create Your Profile
Your invitation email contains a button labeled "Create your Profile." Clicking here will lead to the attendee onboarding experience, tailored just for you! Going through this flow grants you full access to the Summit site, and all the content, keynotes, and academy sessions we've queued up for you on longevityventuresummit.com.
Go to the Agenda
Find the Agenda for the 2020 Longevity Venture Summit here.
Explore the Summit Site
The Summit Site is comprised of 4 key components:
- The Main Feed — Find Keynotes, Panels, and more.
- The Academy — Longevity Educational Resources - Innovation During COVID-19
- Sponsors — Find Longevity Venture Summit 2020 Sponsor Information
- Exhibits — Learn about new products and services from the industry
Watch On-Demand Keynotes & Panels
Peruse the site and click into any of the event modules at your convenience or at the suggested time, which is reflected in the newsfeed. Each module offers you the opportunity to comment on the keynote, panel, or discussion. To do so, scroll down and simply add your comment to the conversation!
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact our team at email@example.com. We are more than happy to assist.